Protect Your Health With Magnetic Filter Grille!
There is a silent epidemic hidden in our indoor air. With so many illnesses due to what we are breathing in everyday, Now there is a solution? The newly patented magnetic grill technology; cleaning air before it reaches your air ducts and inner walls.
The EPA informs us that 6 out of 10 homes and buildings are “sick”, meaning they are hazardous to your health to occupy as a result of airborne pollutants.
Indoor air pollution is the number one household hazard. Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA) A recent study found that the allergen level in super-insulated homes is 200% higher than it is in ordinary homes.
9 more reason why the Magnetic Filter Grille System is the right choice:
- The Natural Resource Defense Council has reported some 64,000 people in the USA may be dying prematurely each year.
- According to the American College of Allergist “50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.”
- Cold air return passages such as inner walls and duct work are excellent places for accumulation of disease-causing pollutants
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine) Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association)
- A build up of 0.43 inches of dirt on a heating and cooling systems failures are caused by dust and dirt (Louisiana Coop Extension Service)
- Most commercially purchased fiberglass filters are only 7% efficient in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, ect. Passing through it. (Ashrae)
- Today’s homes and building are built air-tight, and contain a long list of pollution sources. As a result, natural air-cleansing agents such as ozone and negative ions are kept out, while contaminants are kept in.
- According to Scientific American, a baby crawling on the floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day, as a result of the out-gassing of carpets, molds, mildews, fungi, dust mites, etc. Most people spend well over 90% of their times indoors. In which case, indoor air is going to impact our health far more than outdoor air.